quarta-feira, agosto 17, 2011

Finance Spreadsheet / Planilha de Orçamento

To the Lifehacker folks who are waiting for me to update and post my spreadsheet: Please be a little patient. I'm quite busy right now, so busy that I haven't even had a chance to input my own data in my spreadsheet for some weeks now. And it still needs to be translated to English...

I hope I can get this done by next week, but I won't promise. But as I need to use it myself, chances are that I'll get it done soon.

Thanks for your patience.



Para o pessoal da Lifehacker, peço paciência pois ainda não pude atualizar minha planilha de orçamento, pois tenho estado muito ocupado. Mas como eu também preciso usá-la, são grandes as chances de atualizá-la e postar-la em breve.

Grato pela paciência.

6 comentários:

  1. It's been awhile since you said that you'll have it up online. If the one you're using is good enough for your self, simply remove your personal data and share.

    Taking this long, clearly, you're not interested in sharing.

    Just a thought.
    Just be honest... you don't want to share.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. @Chris

    Zzzzz.... huh?

    "Taking this long, clearly, you're not interested in sharing"

    What? You really said that?

    If I weren't interested in sharing knowledge, I would never had setup this place and be posting.

    If I had more time, I would post more.

    If I had even more time, I would sort out my own pile of receipts and bills that's right in front of me, and sort out that spreadsheet.

    And after that, I will share it.

    Clearly, you're not patient and like judging.

    Next time, leave a contact address, or simply contact me by e-mail.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hello Sir,

    I am very interested in your money excel that you talked about on lifehacker, and would like to use or modify it for my own. One of my resolutions this year is to get on top of my finances, and I hope that your solution can help me do that. Thanks for your kindness in offering to share it!

    Happy New Year!

    PS I tried to send this to your fimdeabril@mailnull.com email, but the email was unable to be delivered

    ResponderExcluir
  4. BearBiever,

    Apologies for the incorrect address. My fault. Please contact me on the correct address, michael.fimdeabril AT mailnull.com.

    I'm swamped with work and away from town. Believe me, even my finances are months outdated... So imagine, I haven't been able to update the sheet or even edit it with fake data to post here.

    Please allow me at least another week or two and I'll be happy to post it, as I have before with the first version.

    ResponderExcluir

Por favor, deixe seu comentário. Se fizer uma pergunta, **deixe um endereço** para que eu responda. Se precisar entrar em contato, envie um e-mail para fimdeabril ARROBA gmx.com

Please leave your comment. If you're asking a question, **leave an address** for me to reply to. If you need to contact me, please send an e-mail to fimdeabril AT gmx.com